Scope of Journal
Scope of The Journal
- KJS aims to bring the results of scientific research carried out under a variety of intellectual traditions and organizations to the attention of specialized scholarly readership. As such, the publisher expects the submission of original manuscripts which contain analysis and solutions about important theoretical, empirical, and normative issues.
- KJS priority is given to researches relevant to Kuwait and the Arabian Peninsula as well as the topics that are relevant in the region.
- High quality research for any other region that has broad practical as well as theoretical relevance will be considered and needs to be clearly mention generally in main text.
- Research articles are more appreciated with priorities given to the researches which may find applications in Educational, Industrial, Technology, Energy sectors and Environment.
- Manuscript need to be carefully checked for spelling, grammar. Sentence, structure, clarity and plagiarism before submission by authors and before assigning to departments.
- Reviews, surveys and manuscripts having narrow focus are not recommended to be published.
Scope of Mathematics
The scope of Mathematics for Kuwait journal of science includes 3 main sections, they are:
- Applied Mathematics
- Computational Mathematics.
- Differential Equations, Dynamical Systems, Control Theory.
- Mathematical Modelling.
- Pure Mathematics
- Combinatorics, Graph Theory, and Cryptography.
- Analysis and Approximation Theory.
- Geometry and Topology.
- Financial Mathematics
- Stochastic Analysis.
- Derivative Pricing.
- Risk Management.
Scope of Computer Sciences
The Computer Science Branch publishes original and innovative research papers, which are related:
- Machine learning and Data Science including:
- Deep learning
- Applications of machine learning
- Optimization algorithms for machine learning
- Computer Networks including:
- Network protocols and topologies
- Sensor network architectures and algorithms
- Security including:
- Authentication, authorization, and access control
- Operating system security
- Software security
- Applied cryptography
- Secure network protocols
- Privacy and anonymization
- Database security
Scope of Statistics
The Statistics Sciences publishes papers in the following fields:
- Mathematical Statistics
- Applied Statistics and Data Analysis
- Operations Research
- Order statistics
- Multivariate statistics
- Computational Statistics
- Bayesian Statistics
- Environmental Statistics
- Statistical Models
- Statistical theory of reliability
- Statistical inference
- Resampling Techniques
- Quality control
- Nonparametric Statistics
- Estimation and Inference
Scope of Physics
Scope of Physics includes Classical Physics and Modern Physics which covers:
- Statistical Physics and Thermodynamics
- Mathematical Physics
- Quantum Physics and Matter Waves, Quantum Information
- Gravitation, Cosmology, Astrophysics, Space physics
- Elementary particles and fields
- Nuclear physics
- Atomic, molecular, and optical physics
- Nonlinear dynamics, Fluid dynamics, Classical Optics
- Plasma and beam physics
- Condensed matter and Materials physics
- Thin films and Nanoparticles
- Liquid Crystals and Polymers, Soft Matter
- Biological and Medical Physics
- Networks and Interdisciplinary Physics
- Geological and Planetary Physics, Climate Physics
Scope of Chemistry
We publish papers on all aspects of Chemistry, especially:
- Spectrochemical Analysis
- Electrochemical Analysis
- Separation Techniques and Chromatography
- Environmental Analysis
- Forensic Chemical Analysis
- Bioanalytical Chemistry
- Solid State Chemistry
- Molecular Structure
- Transitional Elements
- Coordination Chemistry
- Organo-Metallic & Metalloid Chemistry
- Solid State Chemistry
- Nano Chemistry
- Quantum Chemistry
- Anticorrosion compounds
- Catalysis for petrochemistry
- Renewable Energy
- Radio- and Nuclear Chemistry
- Colloids & Macromolecules
- Liquid Crystals
- Physical Organic Chemistry
- Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Polymer Chemistry
- Supramolecular Chemistry
- Green Chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Theoretical and computational chemistry
Scope of Biological Science
The KJS accepts papers of various biological subjects with an emphasis on the fauna and flora of Kuwait and the nearby region, including (but not limited to):
- Molecular biology
- Reproductive biology
- Developmental biology
Scope of Earth and Environmental sciences
The Earth and Environmental Sciences cover topics related to the natural and urban environments in Kuwait.
- Ore deposits
- Geochemistry and geophysics
- Petroleum geology
- Remote sensing
- Applied hydrogeology
- Environmental impact assessments
- Waste management Air pollution
- Environmental law and policy
- Environmental citizenship